Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Pick of the Pictures

Today marks a milestone...first, I am actually picking out & ordering our wedding pictures. For the past 11 months, it has literally scared me to even try to figure out which ones I wanted. I already received my professional book, but I still have the 8 x 10's and 4 x 6's left in my package to pick. It is such a huge decision & requires me to be focused & organized! It has only taken me 4 hours, but I think I am almost done. Now, I just need the husband's approval...


I wanted to also put in a picture from Colorado! We went with my family for a week to Colorado and got to stay & ski in beautiful Breckinridge. Justin even tricked me into going down a BLACK; I prefer the GREENs. I think it took me about 45 minutes to get down, involving many words I probably should not have said. After getting down the trail, or drop off, I went straight into the lodge and had a spiked hot cocoa. Needless to say it was 10:00am, I felt I earned it. Justin proceeded to go down it again-without me. Other than that, the skiing was amazing. Spending time with family is always such a blessing as well.



Happy 2009!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

finally a post! don't lose steam! good job picking pictures and enjoying cocoa on your awesome trip