Sunday, May 10, 2009

Joey

I am a proud new mommy to a yellow lab puppy, Joey! She was Justin's birthday present (he had literally been begging me for another dog since we got married).

She really has been amazing this weekend. We have gotten to spend a lot of time together. Let's just pray these horrible allergies this weekend are not because of her!

Jackson is not the biggest fan of her, but he should warm up to the thought of having a sister soon.

This pic is at my parent's house. She is going to be very spoiled by her grandma.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness she is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Like Marley :) awww...well we have the most amazing place you can get your little boo trained if you ever needed it. They say labs are tough to train, but boy are they awesome dogs...that is what we want next but I think black or chocolate! Have fun with your new little bundle of joy!