Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Keurig or not to Keurig


I LOVE COFFEE. It's true. I am thinking of buying a Keurig, but am unsure of the high pricetag. I am not sure of its quality. I am also not sure of the other single-cup coffee makers such as Taissamo. Does anyone have suggestions??? My coffee maker at home sucks. And I no longer have my illustrious coffee club at work [as seen on: http://leslieguinn.blogspot.com/2009/08/water-water-everywhere-and-not-drop-to.html]

I can't function in the morning without coffee!!! Help people!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I give the Keurig a two thumbs up! My mom bought one for my dad last Christmas because he is the only coffee drinker in the house, so it is perfect for them and really does make a decent cup of coffee. And one of my good friends worked for their company in Boston and has nothing but great things to say about the company and the product!

Mandi said...

I too, have a friend that has the Keurig and she loves it, so I say go for it! Coffee in the morning is a must :)

Unknown said...

i just dont know! it's a larger carbon footprint.... :)

Unknown said...

We have the mini Keurig and Luke loves it. He is the only one in our house to drink coffee, so it makes the perfect size!

Tracy & Joe said...

I was just wanting to put this on my Christmas List...if you do get it, write a recap and let me know what you thought of it!!