Tuesday, July 1, 2014

5 months

 This month started off with a bang - by getting the stomach bug :( This stomach bug hit you first, then mom, then finally dad.  I was so worried about you and after I got it, I thought I might have to quit nursing as my supply dropped dramatically.  Luckily it came back and I was able to keep nursing :)  This month was the first in day care and was very hard as I literally think you caught every sickness in the building.  I didn't work much because I was either at home with you or taking you to the dr!

Fun stuff:
  • You weigh 14.5 lbs and 24.5 in length (around 50th percentile in both)
  • Went on your first airplane trip to Winter Park, FL for Ashleigh and Wil's wedding!  You did so good on the trip and you got to meet the Bowen clan!!
  • Nursing/bottle every 3 hours
  • Not sleeping well AT ALL!
  • Started solids! 
  • Started grabbing
  • First fever :(
  • Trying to sit-up
  • Love to drink water out of a real cup
  • Love to go on walks
  • First snow
  • First SuperBowl - Bronco's didn't do so well
  • Discovered how to do fart noises
    Your awesome rolls

    4 month check up!

    The Broncos in your first SuperBowl!

    Hanging out with Dad in Winter Park
    Playing at school with Ms Nicki, Gracie,  Presley, and Tatum

    Sweet Joey


    Happy at school!
    Playing with Grandma!
    Not so sure about this!
    First bite of rice cereal - was not a fan and spit most of it out!

    With all the girls!




No comments: