Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2 Years Ago


2 years ago today, I was getting ready to marry my best friend!Do we look young (and a lot skinnier) or what?

After barely seeing my hubs this Vday weekend (that's what happens when you work in the restaraunt industry), he gave me my Valentine's Day present late Sun night:

A subscription to US Weekly and Women's Health! This is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine :)
It will be absolutely perfect for the upcoming travelling...

Justin also made me homemade chocolate covered strawberries (they are amazing) and will not tell me where we are going to celebrate tonight...I am not good with surprises!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You were such a gorgeous bride! And don't feel guilty about that US Weekly...pretty sure I check People.com at least once a day. Can't help myself!

Unknown said...

I CANNOT believe it's been two years!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!