Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ya, Mon







Last week we headed to Jamaica to celebrate our 2 year anniversary! I love getting to go to tropical places and celebrate our anniversary when it is freezing at home (last year we went to Miami). We had an amazing time and definitely took advantage of the all-inclusive food and drinks. We really relaxed, read a lot, and took lots of naps by the beach. Besides a few cancelled and delayed flights, the trip was a success. Of course, I did not take enough pictures. And why is the wife always the one to take the pics? I noticed I am not in too many of them...
Back to reality - looks like I am going to be travelling all over the country for the next few months with work. I am not 100% sure on all of the exact locations yet, but I do know that I will be on the road for 9 weeks straight...sigh. Hey, hopefully I can rack up enough frequent flyer miles for J and I to go on another vaca after all of my travels!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So glad you had a good trip! I miss you and hope that we can get together SOON. Fellowship tomorrow night maybe?