Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Been Too Busy

Ok, so I have definitely slacked off from writing the blog. But I am going to try to keep it updated. I sit in front of a computer all day long so when I come home, sometimes getting on the computer is the last thing I want to do. But anyways, what has happened the past few months:


Weddings: May 10 I was in my old roommates beautiful Jackson, MS wedding. It was literally a wedding that reminded me of Father of the Bride. One word-spectacular. Their reception was at her amazing house that had the most awesome band along with sushi stations, fried catfish stations, and salmon. They also went to St. Lucia for their honeymoon!







May 31 was my best friend Amanda's wedding. She was gorgeous and the wedding was so touching. It was incredibly hard speaking at her rehearsal because we have both gone through so many things together and I don't know what I would do without her. They have promised to go on anniversary trips together with us woo hoo!!








We also made it up to St. Louis for a Cardinals game & got to hang out with Justin's mom. We got to see my cousins as well and celebrate Kolleen graduating.









June was a month of travelling and vacations:


I went on a random girl's trip to Chicago and had a blast with Ashleigh!








We also went to Myrtle Beach, SC for Charlotte & Ron's beach wedding! It was great to sit on the beach and enjoy a vacation. Somewhere in that ocean is also Justin's wedding ring :( Their wedding was beautiful & we also got to honeymoon with them for a few days in Charleston-I now love King's Street!
That's it for now...I have to run to watch Ashleigh's show on the golf channel...Highway 18!!


3 comments:

Mary Mel said...

how do i subscribe to your blog?!

Unknown said...

so glad yall have a blog! welcome!

Unknown said...

you have been so busy!