Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sick & Crippled

This week has definitely not been a very productive week. The past month I have been hobbling around and not been able to run. This definitely is not a good thing for me as I treasure my running time to forget about the real world. So, I went to the doctor & of course my doctor said it looked like something was wrong, so off to an MRI. I loathe MRI's. 30 minutes of being still is just not cool for me.

Well then on Sunday, my whole right side of my head started hurting and by 5:00 Monday, I was in miserable pain. So, after another doctor and another co-pay, I have my 1st ear infection ever. We think it was caused by the trip to the lake. Here is Justin & his brother:
Justin has been awesome these past few days. He is a great husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poor baby... im so sorry that you are sick! i could tell you feel terrible